Aka.ms/remoteconnect Error – Gusy!! If you already tried to use remote connect while playing Minecraft, you may already have got the http://www.ms.com/ms-remoteconnect error.
If you’ve encountered the remote connect not working issue, you’re not alone since this is a frequent issue mentioned by a number of Minecraft players.
Minecraft, created by Mojang Studios, is a popular video game available for more than 10 years and has grown in popularity. It is among the most played video games in the world.
It allows you to design whatever you like in a vast virtual universe. You can play the way you like either by yourself or with other players either by yourself or with other players.
In this post, I’ll go deep into the issue and help you fix the issue swiftly.
What is aka MS Remoteconnect Minecraft?
Aka.ms remoteconnect is a feature with that gamers can enjoy Minecraft games on various Cross-Platform devices, including PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and even phones.
The Aka.ms/remoteconnect requires connecting via a Microsoft Account, and you can connect with the code provided by Microsoft to play and connect with Minecraft.
Why did the https aka ms remoteconnect error occur?
http://www.aka.ms Aka.ms Remoteconnect is an excellent feature for Minecraft gamers. The problem of not working is something, and you’ve already seen.
The most common reasons for the Ms remote connect error are:
✔ Having Corrupted Gameplay Data:
The corrupted game data is a problem that can be a problem for any game. The game’s data in Minecraft might have been damaged and is among the primary reasons that led to this error.
You should determine if the Minecraft save game information is corrupted, causing this problem.
If you are experiencing a corrupted Game Files Data issue, you’ll have to restore to the most recent saved point.
✔ Insufficiently set up
It could be that your setup isn’t right yet for it to function. In the absence of a proper setup, the troubleshooting techniques aren’t very useful.
Therefore, if you don’t have a correct connection setup, follow these steps to set up aka.ms remoteconnect, and then get the correct code to connect to it.
✔ Already Signed in to another device
It is a regular situation that occurs after you’ve connected with https aka.ms remoteconnect using a different device, but haven’t ended the session you were in prior to sign-in.
This is a typical situation. It is possible solve the issue by logging out from the device and logging on to your computer.
If you’re still experiencing problems, you might need to delete all cookies in your web browser.
How to Fix ‘https aka ms remoteconnect not working’ issue in Minecraft
The issue with https aka.ms remoteconnect not working could be challenging to solve however, there are a few solutions that could assist.
Here are the solutions that will quickly fix the Remote Connect not functioning error on Minecraft:
✔ Restart your device
You may often experience an issue it is fixable the issue quickly by restarting your device.
A simple restart is a solution to the remote connection not working error in your Minecraft game.
✔ Use Microsoft sign-in code from Minecraft
You can easily log in using the Microsoft sign-in code to Minecraft. Follow the instructions in the following steps:
- Launch the Minecraft
- Select the “Sign-in Access Multiplayer” choice. You’ll see a button that allows you to link to your already existing Microsoft account. If your account is already in place, you can use the identical Microsoft account to log in.
- Click the link to access your Microsoft accounts in a brand-new window. You will receive an eight-digit number that you’ll follow for your next steps.
- Then open the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website on another system and the same browser, and there will be a placeholder “Enter Code” where you can enter the code you found in the previous step.
- Click the next link and follow the steps to connect your device with Remote Connect.
If you get an error with your remoteconnect program, you may create a new Microsoft account to create an entirely new code which you can then use using the URL aka.ms remoteconnect. When you start your game, it can directly connect your current account using an Xbox Live account linked to your Microsoft account.
The Xbox Live account is easy to create, and if you already have an account, you can also use it.
Most of the time, this issue can be resolved by this method. If you are still experiencing an issue with the Remote Connect error, proceed to the next steps.
✔ Make sure the account isn’t being used on another device.
We are often faced with that aka.ms remoteconnect error. This is because we have a Minecraft account logged into another device.
✔ Log out and then reinstall
If you’ve completed the above steps but still have remote connectivity in Minecraft, you can try this procedure. You must log out and then delete the application.
Reinstall the application and verify whether this resolves the problem. In most cases, it is a simple log out and reinstalls to resolve the aka.ms remoteconnect is not working error.
✔ Delete Minecraft saved game data
As previously mentioned that your saved data from the past, i.e. your game’s old files may have become damaged. After deleting your Minecraft saved data in your game’s data, it is recommended to try and then by using the code to sign into the game.
Here are the steps:
- Launch Minecraft game,
- The next step is to go to the settings of your system and then click on then the Storage Option.
- Make sure you save your game’s files inside it.
- You can also delete these saved checkpoints in your game by clicking on the delete icon.
- After that, you can return to the game’s main menu. Log in again, and try connecting to remote connect to see whether the aka.ms remoteconnect issue is resolved.
How to fix https aka ms remoteconnect not working on Nintendo Switch Console?
You can play Minecraft well on your Nintendo Switch Console, and you can use https://aka.ms/remoteconnect without any issues.
If you encounter this Remote Connect error while entering the Microsoft code, you can follow the steps below to fix it:
✔ Reinstalling Minecraft
Take these steps to install Minecraft:
- The first step is to uninstall Minecraft from your Switch console.
- Then, Install Minecraft again from the Nintendo Game Store,
- Once the installation of Minecraft is done, begin the game.
- Next is to visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect from another device’s browser and log in with your Microsoft account to get the 8 digit connection code,
- Input the 8-digit code on your Switch Console.
The basic remote connect issue is now repaired, but you must enable Cross-platform support on the console switch to allow your friends to join in the game.
✔ Enabling Cross-Play Support on Nintendo Switch
After you have installed Minecraft fresh on your Switch console, here are the steps to take to verify that you can enable the incredible Crossplay support:
- Launch Minecraft onto your Switch console.
- Look for an invitation to the Game option and click on it.
- Then, search for any Minecraft player IDs of the friends you have for invitations to them(This is similar to inviting them from your Friends section on the other platforms),
- If your friend accepts your invitation, they will be able to be a part of the Minecraft world alongside you.
These steps will resolve the Switch issue and you’ll be able to play Minecraft.
How to fix https aka ms remoteconnect not working on PS4/PS5?
If you’re using the PS4 console or PS5 console, it is possible to resolve your remoteconnect error on https aka.ms remote-connect error and get it to work.
Here is the step-by-process guide for this:
- Remove your Installed Minecraft on your PS4 and begin from scratch.
- It is available for download through the Playstation store and installed.
- Start the game and begin connecting to a distant connection,
- On a separate device, log in to the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect with your Microsoft account and get the 8 digit code,
- Enter the 8-digit number in the game’s window and begin playing.
You could also try creating the code using a different Microsoft account if your previous account’s 8-digit code was not working. This will resolve the remote connection error in the PS4 or PS5 console.
1 thought on “Aka.ms/remoteconnect Error – Fixed [100%]”