aka ms accountsettings
aka ms accountsettings: Account privacy is crucial so that no one else can access your content. If you possess a Microsoft account, you must know the pros Microsoft offers its users, one of which is reversible privacy settings. For example, console gamers play many games using an MS account, Minecraft. Not only do adults admire this game, but children also have a great interest in it.
To avoid exposing children to the adult content of games and provide online safety, MS has offered aka.ms/accountsettings, allowing you to modify your MS account settings as per requirements. In this article, you will learn how to change your aka ms account settings for privacy or managing files.
Covering the way of the internet’s high functionality, Microsoft has made performing simple tasks quickly for all of us in no time. Microsoft has made console gaming convenient with the remote connect feature and safer than ever due to the feature of aka.ms/account settings.
https aka ms accountsettings minecraft permit you to change your account settings. Besides, it allows you to keep the adult content of different games away from children who play games on Xbox Live, Nintendo Switch, or Nintendo using your MS account.
Learn how to setup your remote connect feature to play with your friends using aka.ms/remoteconnect.
Also Check : aka.ms/yourpc
How to use aka.ms/accountsettings for Xbox console?
aka ms authapp: Without any doubt, you would not want the children in your family exposed to the games’ adult content because they are too young for such stuff. However, the Microsoft account for Minecraft has made it super easy to change your account’s privacy settings on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, or Nintendo, so your family does not suffer.
All these changes in settings are undo-able; you can always go back to the default at your convenience. Xbox Live and Xbox 360 have ensured privacy and online safety so that you and your children can play your favourite games without worrying.
https //aka.ms/remoteconnect account settings
Let’s suppose you want to change settings for the Minecraft game linked to your MS account on your Xbox; all you have to do is to follow the given step-by-step guide to use the aka.ms/accountsettings feature;
- You can begin by using the Xbox settings panel to access Minecraft’s settings and privacy controls.
- So you might be thinking, how can you gain access to the critical settings of Minecraft, right? Well, all you need to do is to visit the Xbox official website and check out the online settings panel.
- Next, you must click on your screen’s Privacy and Safety options.
- To remind you, you have been following these steps to change the privacy settings for the children who play Minecraft or other games on your Xbox using your MS account. Therefore, the next move you have to make is to choose the option for changing the privacy settings accordingly.
- The next step requires you to sign in to your official Microsoft account using all your authentication credentials and then click on Continue.
- Once you have logged into your official Microsoft account, a new tab will open on your screen. This screen will ask you to select the account you want to access to change the account and privacy settings.
- Now go for the Xbox Online Safety after selecting the account you want to access.
- Once you have made changes in your MS account as per your desire, make sure you re-check them and review every minute change meticulously.
- If you are sure that you have reviewed your changes thoroughly, start looking for the Submit button and click on it to save all the changes you have made until now.
- Also, there is an option with which you can disable excessive browsing for the child’s account so that nothing exposes them to adult and unethical content.
- If you have followed the steps mentioned above sequentially, you are good to proceed!
Microsoft settings and privacy
aka.ms/authapp: Signing in using your Microsoft account to get around a new application or device does not mean you have to fill up all your credentials again and again. When you log in to your MS account on a new device or any mobile application, it automatically syncs with all the settings you have made in your account.
- If you want to update any settings in your Microsoft account for Xbox, a single Microsoft account on any device would be more than enough to change the settings and sync everything automatically without you having to update the account settings on every other device or application separately.
- Similarly, if you would like to change your MS account profile picture, updating it on a single MS account would be enough to enable this change on all the synced devices.
- Microsoft settings allow rapid customization and changes. The applications that use your MS account are safe and secure because they are bound to follow the security and privacy measures set in your official Microsoft account.
- To access further control and upgrades in your account, you can go to your device’s settings and click on the account button. This click permits you to make whatever changes you would like to make.
- This is how all your credentials, applications, and software are ultimately interlinked with each other.
Microsoft has gone the extra mile to keep your data safe from unknown hosts, which means anybody else can never gain access to your account. It is only you who can log in to your account whenever you want to. Microsoft has done this by dividing the data into random chunks of information and ensuring that this critical information remains protected at any cost.
Microsoft account settings online safety
Your Microsoft account privacy begins from the time you attempt to create a new MS account. This online safety depends on your credentials, like age, which decides what content should or should not appear on your linked screens.
There is no option as such for creating a child’s account. However, the birth information you put during the account creation determines the account type. It is essential to mention that Microsoft solely follows the basic online safety guidelines of COPPA and GDPR.
How to fix aka.ms/accountsettings if not working?
Your Microsoft account and privacy settings may often block different games and web pages, making you suffer lags and delays while playing your favourite games. Several reasons owe to this problem, but you need not worry because you can quickly fix them all.
If you are playing Minecraft using an MS account on your Xbox and you are unable to access certain features of the game due to update in the account and privacy settings, all you have to do is to follow the given guide thoroughly to solve the issue;
- First of all, check the version of Minecraft you have been playing. It should be a non-beta version since almost all the realms are available on this version only.
- If you don’t have this version, leave the game instantly and update the version.
- Another solution that might be of help is to check your internet connection. Make sure that you have an excellent one because sometimes your internet is a culprit.
- Try customizing your router manually and setting it up with NAT.
- If you have installed the antivirus software, it will not allow you to open the game; therefore, you have to ensure that no such external things hamper your game.
- You can use an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi to boost your internet speed and connection.
- You can also try restarting the realm to make it work faster than before, as a convenient solution to every problem.
How to change aka.ms account settings?
You can easily change your account settings by clicking Change My Microsoft Settings. This will take you to Microsoft’s account settings page. Where you can make any necessary changes. Before you exit the screen, please save all changes.
Is it possible to connect my Xbox account with my aka.ms account?
If you want to connect your Xbox with your MS account. Open your browser and type https://account.xbox.com/. Which will ultimately open up your Xbox account’s settings option. This will sync the accounts.
Does aka.ms keep my data safe?
Yes. Aka.ms will not permit anyone to access your account by accident.
What is aka MS account settings?
The aka.ms/accountsettings notification usually popup on child accounts with parent accounts restricting their access. It is a privacy notice that Minecraft users receive.
How do I change privacy settings on aka MS account settings?
Search for Account in the lower left corner of your window. Click Manage Settings under Account Privacy. Open any Office application and select the app menu > Preferences> Privacy to access Office privacy settings. This will open the Account Privacy Settings dialogue box, where you can choose your privacy options.
How do I get to my Microsoft account settings?
Register with Microsoft 365 using your school or work account. Customize the Notifications, Password, Contact preferences, and Dark Mode by selecting Settings. Select your profile picture and click View account to view your account information. You can then save your settings and make any necessary changes.